Mind wandering is a superpower to which unhappiness has been shown to correlate.
Mind wandering can be useful if you maintain an awareness that allows you to take note of valuable ideas.
- Dance it out
- Go for a walk
- Talk about it
- Go to bed earlier
- Focus on what you can control
- Reminisce about good times
- Ask for a hug
- Look for opportunities in life’s challenges
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything.